blueflame:
Gauss:

Only 2 weeks between built date and delivery. Is that the usual time span? I was told a month ago that my car was built, and I'm still waiting...

No, everything with my T-quote was not usual...I got the offer for this car just 2 days before the konfiguration-end.  

@ blueflame: haha, great - same here: just got the confirmation (see picture). Less than two months lead time for a customer specced P is not that bad Smiley 

All the best for the pick up next week and please let us participate vicariously Smiley

@ Gauss: are you picking up your car in Zuffenhausen or will it be shipped to the PZ Smiley As blueflame mentioned, factory pick up is a bit messy these days, why I opted for PZ delivery this time (P salesguy said Zuffenhausen pick up may trigger a potential delay of up to six weeks Smiley ) When I get message on build date for the T I will do a calculation for you how many days between build date and delivery Smiley

Very much hope that you can get hour hands on the steering wheel of your new car very soon Smiley

1524742565850T_Order.jpg
--

public roads: Porsche 981 Spyder Riviera-Black, toll road Smiley : Porsche 997 GT3 Arctic-Black