dreamcar:

Arrived at my local Porsche dealer at the right time this morning (leaking a/c condenser on my Boxster GTS to sort out) - just after I arrived a transporter arrived and delivered these two for lucky customers Smiley Smiley :-

F3C8282D-F3A5-43FA-AB71-DD0D2065BD8F.jpeg
91E0FAFE-AF4B-4D7E-A9D3-7DD1349F8A53.jpeg

I have a “letter of interest” lodged with them for a 718 GT4 although my confidence is not high that I will actually be offered a slot Smiley
--

Porsche Boxster GTS Carrara white / VW Golf GTI 5dr DSG Tornado Red

Good luck with your LOI, buddy.

Fyi , I turned down 2 flipped GT3's, both had 40k overs on them. AND, the part ex price offered for my Gen1 on these flipped cars was 5k lower than the price I agreed when I was lucky to land a brand new Gen2 allocation. Smiley. OPC's differ greatly.

The group I secured my Gen1 with a few year back didn't want to give me a Gen2 slot, just the offer of the 2 flipped ones. Every time I called them, it was like, ""funny you should call at this time, we have a Gen2 coming back in at 170k"", what a coincidence Smiley. One salesman also told me, ( when trying to sell me a flipped one ) " I can categorically tell you you will not land a allocation, they are finished, no more for the UK ". I thought, jeeps, this dude thinks i am an alien Smiley .. What he didn't realise is the fact that I do have chest hair Smiley Smiley.. So wisdom was on my side Smiley.

Anyway, I had my interest put at my more local OPC that looked after my Gen1 and 6 week after being offered the flipped ones, BINGO, they called me with a Gen2 slot Smiley Smiley. So glad I am with the OPC I am with, so much more relaxed Smiley.

Good luck Smiley..

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

991 GT3 pick up in October 2014.

991 GT3.2 pick up April/May 2018. ( Hairy Chest Spec ).

Rennteam Hairy Chest Advisor.