Porsche-Jeck:
bluelines:

Good to see you back P-J! wink Excellent choice the T kiss

Hey bluelines, thanks Smiley I notice you've got yourself a 4 GTS - superb choice Smiley I didn't drive a 4wd Porsche for ages (latest thing I recall is a 996 TT 12 years or so ago) and I had the old prejudices in my head (adds weight, sucks power, understeers..) just until a couple of days ago when I had a 991.2 Targa GTS for a day: I was absolutely impressed by the 4wd (crazy cornering speedsSmiley) and I am convinced that (drivers with equal capabilities provided) the 4wd 911 will have a significant advantage over a 2wd 911 on a nice Swiss alpine passroad - not only in the snow or rain but also in summerly conditions. Smiley

Thanks P-J! Smiley 

Yes, the GTS is a great car and I am very happy with the choice. It is remarkable that a sports car can be this versatile. A true all-year round everyday car which is comfortable to drive long distance with the whole family, yet in Sport Plus mode it transforms to be super sharp, responsive and agile with track times not far off the GT3. 

While we did not get a dog (congrats to this cutie too!) we did get twins and hence the rear seats are a must. The forward-facing child seats should arrive tomorrow and from May onwards the little ones are allowed to come with me in the 911. The car interest should be encouraged from early on Smiley

Looking forward to pics of your T! Smiley

--

2017 991.2 Carrera 4 GTS | GT Silver Metallic - The GT3 Killah!
2013 Audi S3 | Glacier White