I finally got a rolling audition of Cargraphic with AAHTT's modded and powerful Turbo. This was by far the best audition I've had so far, not only I rode in the car with Anthony (and miraculously live to tell about it), I also stood on the road while he buzzed by at speed.

Side note: Anthony showed me the car at the Coffee and Cars thingy at Irvine http://www.carsandcoffee.info/main.html, where at the end I was able to hear about 80-100 cars as they left the show, the majority at full throttle (and I mean F-U-L-L!!). Never before have I heard so many different Ferrari's, Lambo's, muscle cars, and Porsche's back to back at full throttle. It was a great learning experience for me. An extremely fortuitous situation, coinciding as it was with my exhaust audition!

Again at idle, I found the Cargraphic Loud not loud at all, inside or out. I think that it's the sound under load that Cargraphic refers to when they categorize their different exhausts.

Ok, let me cut to the chase: The most spectacular sound of Cargraphic is when you are outside the car as a spectator. A beautiful, staccato machine-gun like crackling. Aggressive but not raspy. It was spine tingling to hear this car passing by as I stood road side.

Inside the car, I was struck by how the car sounds different; much quieter. You don't quite hear the spectacular show, especially with windows up. I didn't have much time to analyze the sound at full scream as a *passenger*, holding on as it were to my dear life while Anthony went pedal to metal. Maybe Anthony/Jason/Alex could correct or add to my impression here.

Inside the cabin at cruising, I would say perhaps that the AWE is louder than Cargraphic. Under load, I did not measure but Cargraphic *seems* louder. The AWE bubbles at a lower frequency, the Cargraphic roars, staccato like, more "aggressive" and equally beautiful.