Quote:
STRADALE said:
Quote:
dkreidel said:
edz61 - if your concern is the neighbors, I don't think the CGloud will be too loud for them. It seemed to me the only time that all hell breaks loose is when the rev's go up - way up. I doub't if you'd be toodling' into your cul-de-sac at 4500rpm!

Can and I are still trying to get a listen to the Tubi before we decide what to do: CG, Tubi or AWE. I have a good friend, however, that is still trying to convince me that Miltek is the way to go :>)

Dick

Milltek is the quietest of them all. It & FS quiet 3. Plus there's been some CEL w/ the Milltek.

The CG, AWE or Tubi would be a better choice imo. The AWE & CG sound deeper & the Tubi sounds more exotic, more race-car-ish. Depends what floats your boat. For me I knew the Tubi was a winner within 3 gear changes. In terms of looks, construction & fitment the Tubi wins hands down that's why it's probably more $.

Ed- I agree w/ the guys if you thought the Tubi was too loud for you then I wouldnt go CG Loud, I'd go mid level. But dkreidel is right,,, you can keep all of them pretty tame by keeping the revs down low.

Stradale: Thanks bud I think I will go medium