noone1:
RC:
noone1:
CGX car nut:

He’ll choke on this one too but explain, as only he can, why the author’s article is without merit.  https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-19/tesla-s-cash-burn-has-elon-musk-s-dreams-living-on-borrowed-time

What is so hard to understand about this? It. Doesn't. Matter. The stock can be worth $1 and it's irrelevant. No one in here gives a shit what the price of the stock is except you. 

Fiat Chyrsler was worth only $8B a couple years ago and it was making like 4M cars per year. The market cap and stock price are irrelevant to Tesla existing and selling cars.

Why the hell would any consumer care what a company is worth or how much money it makes?

I don't know why you have such a hard-on for TSLA or Musk. Did he sleep with your wife or something? TSLA shareholders and Musk made shit loads of money -- you didn't. Deal with it. You've been wrong about the stock for how long now? Wat to tell everyone who bought it at 10, 20, 100, 125, 200, 225, that they're all idiots?

So yeah, I'm not sure if you're just mad about missing out or if he did in fact sleep with your wife.

C'mon, seriously? Do you think this is appropriate? Smiley

Being that I have no idea if he even has a wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend, then yes, I think it's appropriate since it implies he clearly has some personal axe to grind.

No it is not appropriate, not here in Rennteam, so look around how others behave and learn, even your language/expressions are sometimes out of place here, but if you keep behaving like a troll who has nothing better to do with his time you will be dealt with as such, consider this a warning.

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS