throt:

Cool. I likey the black rims much more blush..

The Lamborghini manager came over when he saw my car (dealership is across the parking lot, same company) and admired the wheels, also they took a couple of photos for their own photo album, so they can show them to customers. 

Had my car parked for 10 minutes in front of my house and the neighbor (the one with the many cars) came over and admired the new wheels as well, he said Audi should have offered them from the start as a standard option.

So far so good...kids love them too but...and here it comes...the TPMS sensors don't seem to work correctly, I get no tire pressure or temperature. My mechanic already tried everything possible, even reset the ECU, everything but it doesn't work. Even drove over 80 km, so maybe the system needs to "learn" (suggestion from an Audi Sport engineer) but no chance. Smiley So now they bring me a new R8 next week and pick up my car to fix the issue. I can drive it, no problem (can't drive it too fast anyway since I need to run in the tires around 300 km) but I have no working tire pressure monitor.

Also funny: I got a "job" as a "driver" today, for Audi RS/R8 models and even Lamborghini (Huracan/Urus). Reason is simple: Dealer cars cannot be sold without a certain amount of mileage (for tax reasons), so they need to be driven. Since sales persons are not allowed to drive R8/Lambo models home or take them for a weekend (company policy), only RS models for certain Audi Sport sales persons, these cars don't have enough mileage. Customers get test-drives only through recommendations or if they are previous customers, so not many interested buyers qualify for test-drives.

So now I will be the one who will drive them on weekends or whenever I have time. Only condition: I need to put minimum 500 km on them each time. No problem. Smiley No, I don't get paid (would be too much to ask Smiley).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)