RC:

None of my friends or relatives has bought an EV or wants to buy one in the near future. Same goes to my customers and my business related contacts. There is nothing in my real daily life indicating any kind of EV revolution going to happen soon. ZERO.

RC,

Your situation is very different from what I observe here, in flyover country, not even the coasts of USA.

Many of my friends and acquaintances either already own Tesla model S or X, or are very interested in "the coming thing" of electric cars.

My wife was "first on the block" with Tesla in 2009 (Roadster) and has been using her Model S for daily driving for 5 years.  Two of our neighbors now own Teslas for daily use and I answer more and more questions about ownership of electric cars -- mainly about driving range and how it affects usage habits.

Now, the Jaguar iPace starts to get some attention and I get even more questions from people.  As soon as the Mission-E starts to be promoted, I think electric cars will be on the lips of plenty of people around where I live.

If the success of Tesla sales in my area is a benchmark, I think it may be difficult to keep up with Mission-E demand.

--

Mike

918 Spyder + 991 GT3 RS +Tesla Roadster 1.5 & Model S + Panamera Turbo +  BMW Z8 + BMW 3.0 CSi + Bentley Arnage T