Quote:
SoCal Alan said:
Quote:
Atzporsche said:
Quote:
Rossi said:
Quote:
MKSGR said:
I agree. It is rather stupid to limit access to the Configurator and just allow Ferrari owners to use it...

I agree too. I guess we will see the configurator on www.ferrariworld.com in the future.

At the moment the configurator is not so much a configurator in the truest sense of the word. Normally you use a configurator to get info about the price of the car with the options you choose. At the Ferrari configurator there are no prices at all, it's more like a tool of visualisation how your options will lool like, especially the multiple colour options you can choose for the interior.

I agree too, its not even about the customer. It comes downright to marketing. Look at Porsche, they're king at that. Their ads, their punchlines.. it adresses the younger audience and gets them hooked early on.. guess what happens when they're 43 and realize girls are a waste of money... they will that porsche that was implanted to them in their childhood. Letting people, kids for the matter, play with configurators, can only be positive to the car brand. How on earth does it hurt anyone? Waitlists will be too long? give me a break, Ferrari is trying to keep their cars exclusive, eventhough there's NO grounds behind it. I find their strategy reidiculous...

Ferrari will more and more be for Poseurs... at least we dont see them too often

I agree with you completely. No reason to not allow "non-owners" a way to configure a Ferrari to see if the car suits them, based on the options/colors that they choose.

As I said, I think sooner or later we will see the configurator on the Ferrari's public site. It's only a matter of time

The SpA is not really known for to be among the quickest and that in many ways.