SciFrog:

Investor visa works for sure, I know two people who did it... But business in Miami is nothing like business in Germany, it is a latin “country”.

This could actually suit me better... Smiley Smiley

Investor visa? Well, you flatter me, I'm afraid I'm not that wealthy. OK, maybe with selling some stuff, I could qualify but I want to move to the US only if I can really afford it. Right now it looks more like a "6 months a year" adventure after I retire. Smiley Unless of course I find something to do in the US, you never know, life can change fast (a friend of mine never wanted to move to the US and now lives there for a couple of years...an old school friend who immigrated to the US needed him for his business and they partnered up). One thing is for sure though: I will never be able to work in my current profession in the US, so I have to find something new. OK, I could sell drugs (the other kind... Smiley) but I'm afraid I am too honest, too scared and probably too dumb to do that. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)