But are you willing to bet on it? smiley

Say if the magazines sources are wrong you buy me an extra GT2RS? If My sources are wrong then I buy you one? wink Or, if you prefer, just a gentleman's bet on a forum?

Before you answer, full disclosure, I personally know of oh 8 people that was part of the team at the Ring that day they ran the laps. 

I cannot say anything about it until a few days ago when I get the go ahead.indecision

As for tracking a McLaren, I have my own track, I see cars on track all the time, think I know how they perform over a day. We can leave it at that. cool

BUT, at this point in my life, I do miss my old McLaren, it was the original new platform car, it has its charms, and my wife love the sound it makes the best, even over anything in the garage right now. But I also misses my Speciale, and my old CLS55. I don't normally miss a car I have sold, those are few and far between, over 60+ cars.

I was one of the first to buy a McLaren, and I believe the 720S is a GREAT GREAT car, but for my purpose it is too fast and powerful for the street and not good enough for the track. BTW, if you read enough in here, you would know I don't just blindly worship Porsche, far from it, I trash them whenever they do wrong too. As one of the few selected VIP for them, I don't need to kiss their asses, they knew it too hence they are quite frank with me at times, but I do have a leash but it's is quite long for me to play with.

As you can see, this forum is quite liberal and free, members only at times have problems with blind Tesla worshipers and McLaren fanboys, but even then, we still acknowledge either company's accomplishments. But we just don't blindly drink their koolaids that's all.

--