RC:
Super Darius:
RC:

Oh, forgot to mention something important: The latest rumor also indicates that the Porsche factory in Zuffenhausen (not sure about Leipzig) will be closed(!) for almost two(!) months(!), probably August and September, for the switch to particulate filters and the preparing of 992 production.

So I wouldn't expect a second batch too soon...

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)

I was sure you know this thing from at least 3 months...I had this info times ago,factory will be closed August and September,the production will be stopped for all cars,for example Macan will restart only with the restyling,not before.

salesman here are really upset,no money for at least two months...

first deliveries restart mid October...early November.Also I don’t know outside,but in Italy from September every single car will need a ”personal” omologation...so maybe there will be delay also for that thing.Really seems more things will change.Smiley

Why didn't you say something? This would have been interesting information. Smiley

Is Leipzig affected as well? I don't have a clue.

Smiley

the info popped up when I was busy and I was not so much on Rennteam,so when I “come back” sincerely was sure also you know this thing...strange that this thing is know in Italy and not in Germany...Smiley

so,this is why...

BTW I don’t know in Leipzig,but I think can be the same...the problem seems related to emissions...so I think all cars are affected.

Here in Italy the problem of the Diesel is big,no Macan and Cayenne Diesel to sell is a BIG problem for dealers,turn people from 3.2 V6 Diesel to 2.0 V4 gasoline is not easy...I will never change my Macan Diesel to a Gasoline one,if not for a GTS or a Turbo,but in Italy tax for this cars with over 250HP are really high and I will pay them for a sportcar,but not for a SUV.So the 250HP V6 Diesel of the Macan is a really good engine here.

alos the new Cayenne without a Diesel engine will not sell good.Smiley

coming back on that rumor,I can add that after the re-opening seems also the 991 GTS will have a particulate filter.Smiley

--

997TT RS Tuning stage II(sold),2011 Cayenne Turbo(sold),waiting 991 GT3 RS