Carlos from Spain:

To me moving into a Tesla's interior is moving into a Kei car's interior, simple in a bad way, and poor quality, and what is worse, non functional without any quick access buttons to access basic functions while driving, specially on sportscars... having to use a touch screen while driving to use the wipers, seriously?

Reminds me of old sci-fi movies on how they envisioned the future and how silly they look now, like Star Trek using touch screens to pilot spaceships instead of controls. Except at least in Star Trek the touch screens were integrated into the consoles not a giant rectangular tablet screen sticking out on the console. Its one of those "trying too hard to look different" and failed miserably, kind of like modern art.

This just clearly show that we perceive things different. And it's probably also a generation thing. But it's great that we all can choose what we like and that's the good thing with having alternatives.

Like I've written many times before it is mainly the level of exaggeration in here that I mainly respond to. Bringing up comparisons with cheap entry level designs, horrible suspension setup, reliability issues, hideous design etc. Why on earth do you think there are lot of people who still purchase their second and third Tesla after having previously got used too the German brands? It's because Tesla offer stuff that is appealing to some people. These people who buy a Tesla are not stupid, they just like the products. Simple as that. I can truly say that I would pick a Tesla P100D over a Panamera Turbo 10 out of 10 times. Not because I have to, but because the Tesla is a more appealing package for my needs and wants.