RC:

I have no issues with Tesla other than I think that their products are not unique enough to survive, especially when the big players (VW Group, BMW, Mercedes, etc.) enter the market.

Not unique enough? There are for sure more unique features on a Tesla than if you start to compare for example a Q7, Cayenne, X5, Touareg, etc. There is a market for all of them, right? If every brand had to be unique and with your logic only one of those examples would survive? And that's not the case, that we all know. People have different preferences and are connected to certain brands more than others. Tesla is a pure EV brand which appeals to certain people and the other brands have other strengths that appeal to others.

The bigger players that you mention all aim for the same (or even worse) specs in their 2020 cars that Tesla put out on the road 5 years ago. What if Tesla launch an updated X/S in 2020 with 1000km range, 200kWh batteries, Megachargers with 1MW charging speeds capabilities, etc.. We don't know that, but it's rather likely that Tesla will launch something much improved over their 2013 specs....

Example: Audi e-tron SUV...over 3700 (blind) orders from Norwegian customers already and the car isn't even available yet (soon).  

Sure, but those figures doesn't mean Tesla will stand there with less demand, probably the opposite. The general demand for EVs will go upp massively the coming years. Problem is that none of the manufacturers (VW group etc) will be able to supply enough cars the next 5 years. Every EV produced will be sold, including the cars that Tesla will supply. Didn't we btw laugh at Teslas 500k blind orders for the Model 3 that doesn't mean anything?

Buying a new Audi e-tron later this year or a new Jag I-Pace is however a bit of an issue due to the fact that the charging infrastructure before 2020-2021 will be very limited. This fact alone will give Tesla demand for their products the coming 2-3 years.