Well I got tired of waiting and fighting for a .2 GT3 allocation so picked up the below .1 GT3.  Traded in my old 991S, it was good timing as I had just spent 20hrs or so polishing it and coating it with Kamikaze Miyabi over the winter and only driven it a couple times this year.  Paint on the 'new' car is a mess so get to do it all over again.  I know a lot of you don't care about the whole detailing thing, but I do and once you have seen swirled out paint you can't unsee it. 

Having said all that, it's such a different car from my 991S and I love it.  Driving it home I didn't care what it looked like on the outside...took the long way home on back roads after picking it up and it was fantastic.  It was just above freezing so took it easy, but even still it was a great drive.  Picked it up on Friday and of course it snowed that night.  Then we got about 8" (20cm) of snow this morning so have to wait till later in the week to drive again.  Can't wait to get some proper drives in with it and head to the track.  As the pics show I'm already removing the stripes.  Yes the lift was left up in the first pic, oops.  Scifrog will be proud of me though, last year at this time I had a black car and a grey car.   Now my cars are blue and yellow, must be a mid-life crisis or something.  To be honest yellow wouldn't be my first choice but it looks good to me on this car.

Crappy new car photos, including de-stickering process underway

1520869277682IMG_1417.jpg1520869025247IMG_1418.jpg
IMG_1422.jpg
IMG_1420.jpg

Old car with new car in background

IMG_1415.jpg