alexalex88:

Is not that the concept is bad. The thing is we are in front one of the ugliest cars ever (about to be) made - absolute lack of proportion. Also there is not groundbreaking technology nor any special feature that would make you wanna instantly buy it.

RC you don't have to buy a Tesla either, so why all the hate towards Tesla? And this sectarian comprehension to Porsche? Where are the products from the big companies that will make Musk's company run out of business?

Not to mention how Porsche screwed original Mission E concept, already dated and far from its challenging but beautiful concept lines.

Hate? Smiley I guess you don't know me to understand what I'd do if I hate something. Smiley

I am a very critical person, maybe you haven't read my other comments regarding other cars (incl. Porsche) in detail. 

No hate towards Tesla, actually lots of admiration (especially for Elon Musk and his achievements) but I don't see a future in Tesla's current ELV strategy, unless they move away from personal cars. Even in the truck or bus business, there is a lot going on, so not sure if their future will be there.

Or let me put it this way: I saw the future at VW Group and it is impressive. Even if I think they are rushing things (with ELVs).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)