Enmanuel:
RC:
Carlos from Spain:

That smile... I can't help but picture this guy (schmee) dressed as a scary clown doing a horror movie... if fits him.

I wonder how he is that successful, nobody seems to like him (my wife and daughter can't look at him, my son always starts rolling his eyes when he sees him) but he seems to get a lot of access to various car companies. Smiley

Well, I guess I stopped understanding YouTube and social media a long time ago. Long live the Kardashians. Smiley Smiley

OK, that was mean, maybe Shmee is a nice guy, I never met him personally, so I apologize but... Smiley

I'd say it has a lot to do with the fact that he always gives positive reviews to cars he puts on his channel. I cant remember a time I heard him make negative remarks about a car he was showcasing. I'm not a huge fan of his but sometimes he puts very thorough walkthroughs of cars that there's mostly no media coverage out yet, so I end up watching his channel just to get more info. 

Good point. Probably the reason why he is so well connected in the car industry. 

Oh boy, now I understand why they don't hire meSmiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)