nberry:
absent:
nberry:
absent:

Unfortunately you are right, US is changing too and not in a good way, the last 8 years did a lot of damage to people here, created huge division and animosity of one against the other.

Don’t you mean the last year?

Don't be naive, the 2009-2016 has been a total disaster for social, racial or any other relations in US.

No one before in the history of our country has divided people and turned them against each other as much as Barak Hussein Obama.

The last year of constant whining and crying from the histerical left is just a result of these 8 years.

Sorry RC for straying from the thread but idiots always provoke me.

This is the only comment on this subject from me here, I promise not to react to any prodding to enter in another political argument with sheeple, it would be a waste of time anyway as they can not be reasoned with.

Hmm, I think you just called me an idiot.Smiley I am not surprised coming from a Trump voter who is so insecure he needs to post pictures of his trophy wife and brag about all his past, present and future possessions. Now who does that remind us of?Smiley

Listen, it isn't his fault you have no trophy wife or whatever possessions to brag about 😊 but speaking of bragging: I think I have the power to decide to stop this crap in the car forum (if you guys want, I can open a bragging/fighting/whatever thread in the off topoc forum). I know we often go off-topic but I think enough is enough.

We said no politics, this is valid for all of us.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)