Targa Tim:

All plastic surgeons in the world use the same textbook, and they are all good students, so end results will be the same Smiley

There are some pretty good plastic surgeons out there, have seen amazing work but most of them care more about money than esthetics and they usually do what the women (their patients) demand. Meaning: They overdo everything and you can clearly see their "work". 

I remember a friend of my wife, she is now 53. Beautiful woman, saw her the first time at 45 or so and she was still the way nature created her. Then, she had some work done on her face, some corrections on her body as well. At age 48, she looked like 35, unbelievable, very good work, also combined with some smart fitness training. Then, she passed 50. She panicked (she is divorced, doesn't have a boyfriend, she is a bit "difficult"). She had some more work done on her face only and suddenly, you could see it. Not much but a little bit, especially on her lips (a tiny bit too much) and on her forehead. Her body still looks amazing for her age, similar to my wife's (my wife does two hours intensive fitness training per day though, no wonder, she is crazy about this stuff). Smiley 

Beautiful woman but if she isn't happy with herself, well... Smiley Most women really do it for themselves and not for others but if they do it for others, they do it for other...women, believe it or not. 

Best compliment my wife can get is when another woman tells her how young or good she looks. Smiley

It is also funny when we go to parties or a restaurants or whatever event and my wife always asks me how she looks compared to the other women. Smiley Smiley 

One of her friends has black tattoos all over her arms and hands and lips like balloons. I hate how she looks and she is only slightly under 40 and would look beautiful if she didn't have these "modifications". She enjoys her looks but she is also always surprised that the men she meets are always some sort of idiots, the relationships don't last more than a couple of weeks. Well...I wonder why. Smiley Smiley

OK, I think we need to stop discussing plastic surgery in the 992 thread. Back to the R8 discussion. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)