CGX car nut:
Leawood911:
RC:
noone1:

Maybe it's just me, but it looks way too wide. Almost like a tuner aftermarket widebody kit.

If you want a wide car, make it wide everywhere and graceful. This just looks like extruding the fenders.

Not the final thing, don't worry. Smiley

But it is funny to imagine it looking like that. I wonder what extremes they could go to ugly up the mules so that the final product looks ‘perfect’ (I.e. just like the last one +1% 1963 911)  

The Turbo will no longer try to keep up with the others with top end or max HP.  (Actually stopped 10 years ago) It will be happy to be a 0-60 or 100 beast  and serve up benchmark daily driver status. Which is a perfect place to be if you want volume sales.   Look for Lamborghini to take up the HP and top speed wars  

Correct and why the Huracan replacement is said to go with a carbon fiber tub design.  This makes the Audi R8 a difficult proposition, from a cost standpoint, and why its demise is imminent; however, platform sharing with the Aventador replacement is more likely, in the mold of McLaren’s approach.  

Smiley Not sure about that carbon fiber tub design though, VW Group has long pockets but short arms. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)