Beautiful color and car!  Congratulations!

Your comments on driving on Cup 2 tires while enduring cold, inclement weather brought a shiver to me.  Earlier today, I  needed to drive from North Central Indiana back to Chicago through a winter snow storm.  It is amazing that as cars have become infinitely more capable, driving skills have declined at an ever quicker pace.  The road was icy with accumulating snow fall; the bulk of the traffic were traveling under 70 km/h.  I observe in the mirror of my Bridgestone Blizzak equipped bog standard Audi a quickly approaching insipid Dodge Journey faux SUV.  The Journey starts to oscillate and it is evident that the driver is trying to overcorrect as the oscillations become greater.  The car crosses the median strip into oncoming traffic and narrowly misses being hit by a lorry.  It then shoots back across the median strip to begin the oscillations again only to cross the median a third time into oncoming lorry traffic.  At this point, the snow is too heavy to see what happened.  I said a prayer and was relieved to see that there are no news stories of any accidents in that area. 

What is really mystifying is the driver of that vehicle knew it was very slippery as we had passed several pickup trucks/trailer combinations in that median strip over the past ten miles.  I'm positive that the Journey's driver (and passengers) needed fresh undergarments, but it could of been much worse.