I just bought the m0bridge (http://www.mobridgeinc.com/) after extensive research on the NAV-TV, DICE, Denison, and m0bridge (from 6speedonline, on rennteam, on edmunds, etc.), and it arrived today. I was actually going to buy the NAV-TV before I found out about the m0bridge and the remaining NAV-TV issues. Now all I need is my ordered 2008 Turbo Cab (which should arrive at the dealer any day after a 10 day hold in PDI in San Diego ) to try it out.

Reasons I went with the m0bridge over the others (note: no personal experience here yet):

* Stability. It seems that both the NAV-TV and Denison have serious stability issues (with more than one report of problems for each). The m0bridge (albeit based on far fewer reports since it is newer) appears to be much more stable.
* m0bridge claims to be a certified Apple partner, so they have access to Apple's specs for the iPod interface, rather than reverse engineering it as the others have had to. They also have to abide by many conditions laid down by Apple as well.
* Thus, it is supposed to work even with the latest generation of iPods. I have the 160GB classic, so this is important. The NAV-TV appears to have some issues with the latest generation - again possibly as they don't have direct access to Apple's documentation
* They also seem to be a MOST partner. In particular, they say that according to MOST specifications, all devices on the fiber ring need a constant source of power (B+, i.e. not switched with the ignition) to work properly. The device will then automatically switch in and out of sleep mode based on fiber signals. This may be a problem with installs of other hardware?
* It's firmware upgradeable using an SD card. SD card MP3 playback is not there yet, but plans are there in future firmware.
* Aux in 3.5mm jack as standard (NAV-TV is $99 optional extra)
* You can go beyond 99 items (up to 10,000) in a list through paging 99 at a time. NAV-TV only pages 30 at a time, up to 99 max I think
* Shuffle and repeat both work, but they reset to no-shuffle no-repeat on engine off due to a PCM limitation. I think shuffle doesn't work on the latest iPods with the NAV-TV (one of a few problems with the latest ones)
* You can exit the ipod touch wheel lock-out through the PCM and still get the audio out, so if there are any control issues from the PCM CD-changed emulation (e.g. not being able to access podcasts as per the NAV-TV) you can still control the device using the touch wheel
* $599 price point includes everything

I'll have it installed in the next couple of weeks and will have a much better sense of if it lives up to the promises then. However, based on phone and email interactions with Scott Nelson (their main employee in the US, in Redondo Beach, CA), I have been very impressed with his knowledge and service to date.

He did say they are short of inventory however, and it may be a few weeks till they get their next batch, as they are just starting up in the US in the past couple of months. So you may want to order now - there is a money-back guarantee if it doesn't work properly - this is what I did!