Quote:
gradyex said:
I have Porsches thicker sport wheel and after seeing Jasons and Larrys I was pumped to go for the Techart in leather until I inquired about the price (about $600.00 price increase in the past few months). I can't get myself to shell out $2200 plus my stock core wheel for the Techart. it was $1400 + core last year? Come on thats a bit of a price hike? The dollar didn't tank that much did it? Now my stock wheel feels thick enough!

There may be some confusion here on the pricing. I don't know what the current price is for a Techart type 2 wheel with leather and no logo, but mine was $1659 + $30 shipping + $75 installation labor and a refundable core charge of $600. I believe Atomic80's wheel, which has CF accents was about $300 more. The price of the wheel has gone up due to the devaluation of the dollar, and core charge may have gone up some as well, but that amount is refundable. In my case I paid the core charge up front. When the new wheel was installed the core charge was deducted from the price of the wheel, so it was kinda like paying on an installment plan. Bottom line I like the feel of the wheel, and I get plenty of feed back through it.