Quote:
Jim48 said:
[edited]

You might want to think about using a wax remover, washing it, and then applying Rejex or go the Carnuba route if you want a harder finish wax. You don't get as bright a shine with the Rejex, but it's a lot easier to apply and buff. You won't need an electric buffer with the Rejex.

Jim

Thanks..., maybe I gotta rethink my "waxing."

I'm leaning toward this "Klasse" stuff because it is an _acrylic_ coating. It's gotta be harder than carnauba though c. is supposedly very hard(?). Maybe it's harder than the usual non-carnauba-based waxes.

I use RejEx on front bumper for the bug jerky removal: works great, looks great too. Amazingly easy to apply.

If it's "harder" than Klasse products, I'll do the whole car with RejEx. Don't care too much about 80% shine vs. 95% shine (whatever "% shine" is).

Shine comps are very hard to find satisfaction with. I put a light-tack masking tape down and wax one side with one thing and the other side with something else to compare. I've never been blown away by differences (sad for me? ), especially when the car is seen, without the tape, in real world lighting.