Quote:
Grant said:
Quote:
throt said:
Jeez guys , was you guys watching the right race , Kimi deserved THAT RACE but Lewis was robbed of the championship through a mechanical fault resulting in 30 secs + delay , pure and simple..

Well the commentators on American TV speculated that Hamilton caused the problem to his own car by having that near incident and driving off the track (upset the onboard computers or mechanicals)...

WOW....I never had such a, a, ...creative imagination so to conceive that really unespected point of view like those the American TV commentators....that looks much more for me as the southern America soup series, than to F1.....but, of course anything is possible.....

I doubt it. Hamilton, besides his first mistake, was figting as a lion during all the rest of race, to pick up all those golden few points he needed to be the champion, so IMHO, in that software, mecanical or whatever problem he had he did not provoke it...still, an interesting speculation.....he had no other mechanical nuissance from then in the rest of the the race.....curious, still, too imaginative. I do not think he is type of person that gives up easily