Guys, i dont know about the Bentley. Like the interior and its always nice to change the envirionment (after four Panamera, I’m kind of bored with the interior). But RC is totally spot on, there’s is no sense at all in such swap... But then again, Josef is also spot on, so....yes

Now, after 300 km (bussy days, so haven’t had much time driving except mostly  within the city limits and I heavy traffic jams. But took it for a short high way stretch this morning) I can give you my first findings.

- Breaks... The hybrid tech is messing a bit with the feeling when breaking. All other cars I have/have had with ceramics has given me a much more “crisp” and direct felling. Sometimes it almost feels like i droped a clove or something and that this has put it self under the break pedal cheeky No real tests done yet (no really hard breaking) and so far the breaks really stops this car good, despite the feel.

- The different modes.... E, Hybrid, Sport, Sport + ??? Confusing....I’ve tried E mode and guess I need to get used to it. Hybrid just gives me a feeling of extended automatic shot of mode in the old ones. The mode that I alway pressed the button to avoid and that stopped the engine at traffic lights. I drive mostly in Sport mode so far and love to have the V8 sound back after a few months with the dieselkiss But it’s just a question of getting used to the silence regarding E- and hybrid mode, so let me get back to this in a couple of month. Because the car drives surprisingly good on electric only, so I’m sure I, step by step, will use this more. Especially in the city.

- Weight... I do feel that this is a heavier car than my previus Panameras. The two previous Turbo S felt much lighter when accelerating. I could feel the speed a little bit more. Then again, the weight makes the car feel even more stable in high speed than the previus ones, without losing agile feel in lover speeds (great thing called back wheel steering kiss)

POWER.... Wow! As said, I feel the weight when accelerating, but then again, I don’t. The weight hides the speed scarily well.. Pushed the throttle down today, and thought that I sort of didn’t feel the car go. But the I looked down on the speed and saw that I, without any drama what so ever, was going 260 km/h....angel The feeling was, how the f.. did that happen? And the electric stuff also contributes to a very cool feature. Going from 100 to, let’s say 160 is done without gearing down. The electric motors just gives the car a direct electric boost, and of you gokiss

Overall... A very good car has gone even better. This is a fantastic car and the more I drive it,  the more I’m going to like it, I think.smiley

And as a bonus, I got a letter from the traffic authority here in Sweden, telling me that my car was tax free for five years..kisswink