bluelines:

Nice wheels! kiss The same ones I had on my old Boxster.

OZ Ultraleggera...sorry Smiley...but they fit the Boxster as well (in a different size of course).

They are much lighter than the OEM Shelby rims but they have one disadvantage (I can live with): For drag racing, not the best choice. The OEM rims have some sort of built-in tire slip prevention feature (seriously), so the tire cannot slip on the rim. Interesting...

The tires are PZero instead of the OEM Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar G:2 semi-slicks, for obvious reasons. Unfortunately they require a 3.0 bar tire pressure at speeds over 300 kph... Actually, to drive at top speed, I would be required to use 3.4 bar. Smiley Right now, I am driving 2.8 bar front and rear, the best compromise and I do not drive fully loaded or faster than 300 kph. The OEM tires require 2.4 bar, even at top speed but they are barely drivable at temperatures below 20°C. Smiley

As you can see, driving a GT500 requires a lot of compromises and a steep learning curve (stuff you don't find on the internet, just through people who deal with these cars for years...), I probably wouldn't do it again because it was pretty tiresome in the beginning. 

Now we all know why companies like Porsche or Ferrari or even Mercedes/BMW are asking much more money for similar performance... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)