Quote:
MKSGR said:
Quote:
STRADALE said:
Quote:
atomic80 said:
Stefan,

I'm a little surprised that you weren't able to get option DAX. What happened when your dealership tried to add DAX? Was it rejected by the system?

Gregg,

You're finally there from the sounds of it, you're definitely going to have a KILLER interior when you finally get your car! I absolutely can't wait to see how it all turns out for you. I'm still mulling over the possibility of getting my PCM painted in aluminum look. Eric says he can do it but the big issue is how to get my PCM taken apart and sent in for that. Seems like it'd be more trouble than it'd be worth. So, for now I'm sticking with the ugly volcano grey look.

Thanks.. I really appreciate your help.

The leather looks really nice but imo the contrast of the stock PCM looks good too. Not sure how big a job it is but its doesnt look simple.

It is not so much the color of the stock PCM that could be slightly disturbing to the eye of a critcial observer. It is more the mixture of a (significant) number of different materials/surfaces... Bright silver, dark silver, leather, carbon etc... With the leather options you can (at least) eliminate the dark silver

That's exactly my issue here. I already have so many different types of material in my car and would like to try and get them to "integrate" a bit more.

Duffy, my apologies for having thought you were Stefan.