Whoopsy:
noone1:
Whoopsy:
Lars997:
lukestern:
Lars997:

I just cancelled my Tesla 3 reservation. 

Why - simply since March 2016 there was single communication. No status update, nothing. My delivery time was going upwards months by months. Now it was saying end of 2018. Last not least - while I like the exterior of the Model 3 I don't like the interior at all, looks super cheap. 

What do you expect?

I've been first in line for the Mission-E since over a year back at a local dealership. Haven't herd a zip from the dealership since and don't expect to hear anything before the car is available to configure in 2019/2020.

And AFAIK there have never been any info about EU deliveries prior to "late 2018". Ever since that delivery estimator went online some months ago it has said late 2018 for all European deliveries independent if you're an owner of X/S or was first in line putting down a small sum for deposit on april 1st 2016 that is refundable just one click away.

OK - situation is different.

1. You didnt put money down for the Mission E. Just telling your dealer that you want one is a different story then officially "order" one at Tesla. And first in line, sounds a bit weird hence you can't order that car yet. 

2. The Tesla 3 is launched and they are getting delivered. So - why not making some marketing around that. Sure reason - they want to avoid that people call them and ask them for their own car. But hey - people are not stupid and they now about anyway, so why not just playing this more pragmatic.

3. I remember that my dealer told me that the car will be ready to be delivered end 2017/beginning 2018. So - but again, thats probably the same sales person which sold a Mission E to you Smiley

Regarding the refund. This will hopefully be processed at one time. But many people complain that they had to wait for months and Tesla didnt pay back (that was going through the press everywhere in Germany and the Forums are full of those stories, too).  But - not my point, I couldn't care less for that 1k.

I cancelled my Model 3 reservation a while back. Don't want to wait 10 years for a car. Took Tesla maybe 8 weeks to send me back a cheque.

Well, I hope you're not waiting for a Mission E then.

Just an FYI: The Model 3 was revealed in March 2016. The Mission E in 2015. So technically people have been waiting longer for the E than the 3.

Why? Porsche didn't take my money and disappeared and not heard from.

Heck, Porsche hasn't even ASK for money yet.

Tesla deposits are all refundable and they were a measly $1000.