RC:
CGX car nut:
RC:
Whoopsy:
noone1:

How about we wait until Tesla declares bankruptcy before comparing them to GM 

I don't actually see Tesla will go bankrupt, contrary to what you guys think I might think.

There are enough fanboys of them to keep buying them.

Plus, their electric truck just got another order for 40 of them by Anheuser-Busch. 

Electric trucks by Tesla makes much more sense. The trucking industry will be their calling card, it's a much much bigger market with better profit margin.

Hell they can do a subscription model for their charging network. Trucks need mandatory stops, Tesla can do full service truck stops/charging stations for the trucks with showers, diners, and whatever truck stop has. Truckers will be more incline to stop at a truck stop/charging station than regular consumers. Perfect combo if you ask me. 

Smiley Sounds pretty good if you ask me. Also maybe electric buses for commuter traffic.

Electric commuter buses already exist - https://www.proterra.com/.  

I know they exist but Tesla could definitely wipe out the competition...(or put them under huge pressure).

Proterra makes a good product that is certified as meeting all the U.S. commercial bus standards for durability.  It will be years before Tesla can develop such a product, especially in light of its cash usage.  Tesla has fewer competitive advantages than many realize.