RC:
BiTurbo:

Yup, they will offer two types of Cup 2 tires and the one tested in SA was the more hardcore (unmarked) version of the Cup 2.

Yes. The Cup 2 used for testing is even grippier than the new Trofeo R and worse on wet pavement as well, also when the tire is cold. These are not tires you would want to enjoy on normal roads, just the track. I guess some Huracan Performante customers also prefer the Corsa over the Trofeo R.

Yes, the GT2 RS is impressive, no doubt. However, the Huracan Performante has a n/a engine and 60 hp less, even weights 50 kg or so more, so I'd still get the Huracan Performante instead because I am fed up with that lame VTG charger equipped vacuum cleaner sounding engine. Smiley Porsche can make decent sounding turbo charged cars, my 991.2 GTS is the best example for that. The GT2 RS is just loud but the sound is...wooosh. Smiley

And it's best if they left the Panamera and Sport Turismo out of these silly tests, because the majority won't bother to head to the track with a car that has 4 doors, packed with the whole family, luggage and a dog.

The new E63 S AMG is very similar in performance to the new Panamera Turbo S, for much much less money. Even on the track.

the performante beats the GT2RS in the coolness department easily. i was really close to signing on but the small boot just killed it....impossible to even go on a weekend trip for two persons. i know those are somewhat strange objections to a high performance car but it should also pass the reality check.