RC:
noone1:
ISUK:
noone1:

FFs, Lussos, Bentaygas -- they all lose at least 50K in the first year. Heck, Huracans even lost about $50k in its debut year. There is no way the Urus is going to escape this. 18 months from now they'll $150K at most.

That depreciation only matters to buyers who are stretching themselves way beyond their sensible financial reach because they want to project a lifestyle. For the type of buyers Lamborghini are most likely aiming to ensnare that sort of money loss is almost an irrelevance. These top tier SUV's are only going to have a very short shelf life in terms of market appeal as they are essentially the latest "must be seen in" fashion accessory. In 3 or 4 years they will be old news and difficult to sell new without sizeable discounts.

Never said it was. Just saying they will be in RC's price range in 1-2 years.

If not, you can pass over a bitcoin or two... Smiley Smiley

Nah, I don't think I could get one, not in Germany. Reading all those comments in various car forums, I think that the Urus will have a hard time in certain markets/regions. What a shame.

One would never take market and product advise from Internet forum posters.  This model was highly researched and business case heavily analyzed.   Lamborghini will have no issues in selling the 5,000 or so allocated for production each year.   That’s the benefit of using the MLB EVO component set.  Smaller production runs become economically possible for the smaller brands.