SciFrog:

Could have been someone else saying it was overpriced...

No doubt the Urus will have an amazing presence in the flesh seeing how good it looks already in the pics and videos.

Sorry for the lack of consideration for our German friends here, it is an economic superpower with great work ethics. That said, when we were looking for a town/country for the next phase of our lives, it wasn’t even a consideration. Didn’t even make it in the top 10 in Europe...

You don't have to apologize. Germany is a great country to live in, very safe, nice people and it has it's advantages. When it comes to wealth, weather and tolerance, things look different. Everyone here seems to be concerned with what others do, what others earn and their social engagement. Some Germans may not even notice this because they don't care but 99% are well aware of the envy and challenges when it comes to social "acceptance". Smiley

If me and my wife would find a job in Florida, we would be out instantly. Smiley (not that I haven't said it before often enough)

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)