the-missile:

GLC63S is for sure a very good bargain for the money compared to what competition offer in term of performance and chassis kiss.

It appears so but let's hope that Mercedes doesn't change anything to lower performance in any way. I am a bit worried about the second delay (car was supposed to be available last summer, then it was delayed to December and now it is spring 2018). Not sure if it is related to the current emissions scandal in Germany but many delays (Audi for example) were related to this, so I am a bit worried.

this AMG will sure be under the radar for the most but surely a good car to get for the connoisseur. the edition 1 look in mat grey looks nice apart from the yellow sticker enlightened...but I guess can be easily removed.

My car comes without that yellow sticker... Smiley and yes, flying under the radar is very important for me, especially since I am going to park this car in front of my business.

Not sure about speccing the buckets  in such type of car as it is surely not a racer, are they comfy and completely adjustable?

I was surprised how comfy they are and yes, they are fully adjustable. The GLC will be my daily driver, this is why I chose these seats. My wife wanted them as well for her C63 S AMG but she also wanted that "neck scarf" (heating system) and it is only available with the standard seats, so she couldn't take the buckets.

I would love to take a SUV like the Urus but I'm afraid it would be way too flashy and probably also way too expensive for a family truck. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)