Yes, you might want to check out this link:

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/secret_new_car.php?sid=1061&page=1

I'm sure we won't see a facelift Turbo for at least another calendar year.

My views on what the face-lift TT may bring...

Direct Injection
I think the difference with DI will be too small to notice myself. Yes, 4% extra power would be nice, but will you actually feel that? Plus the 8-15% more fuel economy would be nice too, but frankly that won't make a large dent in my fuel bill and won't exactly save the planet either (not that I buy into 'CO2 = global warming' political bandwagon anyway). I also wouldn't be surprised if Porsche saved DI for the 998. There are a lot of rumours I have read that say the Turbo's engine won't be updated until 998 model.

The re-styling
For me, Porsche are restyling each component of the car separately these days without looking at the car as a whole. The Turbo and GT2 in particular look like they have been designed by 20 different guys who only come together with their designs at the assembly line. The face-lifted spy-shots look like Porsche has taken this to a whole new level.

LED rear lights
I personally don't see the huge need for LED rear lights myself. OK so they give the person behind you more warning when you brake. But if you break heavily in a Turbo at 70+mph then the person behind you better be a LONG way back anyway for you not to out-break them!

DSG gear-box
I am still not convinced Porsche has addressed the reported issue with a DSG box handling all that power. I think 1st generation in a Turbo is going to be flaky at best. Plus I love changing gears with a manual so DSG wouldn't interest me anyway.

Sports Exhaust
PSE as far as I know is not on the agenda for the 997 Turbo, so you are better off going after an after-market exhaust

Heads up display
This may actually be quite useful to Turbo owners who find themselves having to look more at the road than at the rev counter/speedo. I have hit the rev limiter myself every time I have driven a manual Turbo thus far...

By the time 2009 comes along, you will have only 3 years to wait until the 998 Turbo comes out and surely there will be a bigger technology leap here than going from 997 to 997.5.

So all in all, I would rather spend my money on a Ruf or Cargraphic exhaust + ECU for a 997 Turbo I can get my hands on ASAP.