Thanks Loe , sure will be a great feeling , my first Ferrari ever. I am a fairly patient man and the wait is very enjoyable. Easy for my as I have one of the best cars currently available , a turbo

However , I do not understand why you accuse anybody of nagging. I don't see anybody here doing it. The concerns people express are genuine and justified.
I remember you too sharing your frustration about ordering a '07 Carrera or wait for the facelift. After that you switched to the GT3 but still you get my drift.
I clearly feel the disappointment of someone who just dropped 150K for a dreamcar and in a short time his dreamcar will be "old news".
Remember the BMW M3 E46 , facelift came out of the Coupe but M3 kept the old styling. Did it hurt sales of M3 ? No not al all. Did anybody complain ? Not that I know of. I am 100% convinced that the turbo , GT2 do not need to change to keep selling well. On the other hand it frustrates current customers. It is not normal to facelift a car that is on the market for such a short time (extremely short for Cabrio and GT2)

For me I really do not care if there is a facelift or not. If the turbo 997 would have stayed the same throughout its lifecycle (like the previous ones) I would have kept in my collection. Now I will not and sell it when it is 3 years old (it is a company car and either I sell them on or they go to my private collection).