Quote:
01Box06Z06 said:
Street/B roads I would think the RS is the way to go. You're not going to be able to fully exploit the TT's power on B roads.
Personally I would take the purest form of the 911, the GT3RS. It is a harder/edgier ride that will thrill all your senses. Put an exhaust on the RS and listen to the music at 8400rpms!

Actually, on the street/A/B roads or anywhere outside of a racetrack/road course, you will not be able to use half the handling powers of what the GT3RS is capable of, while you can fully use the 480hp/505lb-ft of torque from the Turbo motor each and every time you floor the throttle. You can only fully enjoy the GT3RS if you live on a race track. But it is a rare bird and you will probably not encounter another one on the road often.

Personally, I asked myself this question, how often do I do corners at 0.9g? How often do I open the throttle to the floor? If your first answer is more than the second one, then by all means get th GT3RS as you will not be wasting the car. Handling on the Turbo is not up to GT3RS standard but it's already way past good enough for the street.