Great news Dr Phil.

Go with your instinct - if you want yellow then go for it, you use the car a lot, and YOU need to be happy with it. I'd agree with dreamcar, black interior and standard colour instruments. Not sure bout the yellow belts - nice contrast but ona daily driver they might prove difficult to keep clean. Ask for deviated stitching too, so you get the yellow stictching in the seats/panelwork.

Yellow is a great colour in sunny climes - hence why it always looks good on forums as a lot are sold in the sunny states. Its not so great covered in road salt and grime in winter months - but then most colours aren't either.

I've recently seen a white 987 with turbo wheels -it looked great, but again it was a sunny day and the car was fresh out of the showroom.

I still love my atlas grey - its subtle changes of colour with the light (grey/black/ blue) really please me, and the depth of shine you can achieve with a dark colour are great if you really want to spend hours per week cleaning

Cobalt is a nice hue - a good buy now its a standard colour - what about the new macadema metallic ?? Certainly very different !