Just to give new input to this threadindecision:

The Final Edition G 65 AMG is very interesting and with just 65 vehicles its certainly rare and has good chances not to lose its value too quickly. (But who knows?)yes 
However, the G 65 is also very special. In my opinion the sound isn’t so distinctive or typical of AMG, as the G 63.

Now, shortly before the end of the current series W463 - my wife fell in deep love with the last edition of the G 63 AMG "Exklusive Edition". Wifes you know ..heart

This series was presented at the IAA 2017 with the exclusive color Monza Grey Magno and with 21 inch wheels. This color was also available as an exclusive color for the former SLS.

We found a new one in the Mercedes showroom of my local dealer, interior in Designo leather Black / Silk beige. It’s the model year 2018. The successor model will be presented in May / June 2018 and is considered as model 2019.

My wife wanted this car absolutely and so we bought it 1 week ago.

The first driving impressions corresponded to our expectations, I already testdrove the G 63 a year ago. The entire driving behavior is simply anachronistic but exactly that makes one sometimes laugh out loud. The entertainment value of a G 63 is simply indescribable. Believe me this car ist pure fun.

Also the exhaust sound is quite unique in its own way. This doesn’t mean extremely loud, but very pleasant and with a deep bass. More sonorous and adult instead of pupertary.
Last Saturday we were standing in a traffic jam or better slow motion in the Munich Dowtown area. We were approached by 2 different drivers, whether we do not sell the G 63. This has never happened to us with a Porsche.

At the moment, my wife is super happy with the G and I may also drive from time to time with it ..if she is in good mood.angry   It’s often only claimed but I’m sure this G is a real keeper. This powerful 5.5 liters V8 with 571 HP and with its wonderful deep grumble will not survive. Unfortunately.

The following pictures are still taken by the dealer before delivery

7IMG_8482.JPG
6IMG_7389.JPG
8IMG_9677.JPG
2IMG_0507.JPG
1IMG_0504.JPG
4IMG_0510.JPG
3IMG_0506.JPG

--