Pick it up this afternoon. I believe its the first to be delivered in San Diego. Love the color especially the GR trim on the wheels. The black trim around the car highlight the GR.  It makes a huge difference for curb appeal. The car looks more aggressive/ masculine than the .1. A race car appearance..

The interior is about the same as the .1 except I got the LWB and I they are perfect. Very comfortable and hold you snug in place. I don't know if they are any different than the the .1 or RS but after driving home I was kicking myself for not getting the seats on the .1. Now getting out is another story.indecision I full leather dash with GR stitching is gorgeous. Really enhances the interior.kiss

The car sounds much louder than the .1. Has a growl to it at idle and while standing still hitting the throttle will raise the hair on the back of your neck.smiley

Driving it the first thing you notice is how more refined the ride is than the .1. It's very comfortable and smooth. The car can easily serve as a DD.  However, you will have to put up with the stares, thumb up and waves. While driving home one idiot kept tailgating me. So after a while as he got close I pulled both handles and let him hear a race car scream. He back off.

This car has to be driven in manual mode for a more excited drive. The PDK is fast but driving around town doesn't give it an opportunity to show what it condo. However, put it in manual and the car really wakes up. I decided not to go above 4000RPM for now.. The one road area where I could test for handling qualities was packed with traffic so I can't compare the handling with the .1. One thing is clear. It has a lot more low end torque than the .1. So much so I had the feeling of a jockey trying hold back my horse who wanted to run. it will get its chance in due time.smiley

I'll report once I get a chance to exercise it. I couldn't straighten the first picture. sorryIMG_0723.JPGIMG_0699.JPGIMG_0823.JPGIMG_0708.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

--

"A man wrapped up in himself makes for a very small bundle."