MKSGR:
The farmer:

1) It is “easy” to drive, but he think there will be some incidents due to the fact to this cars enormous power ability’s and it’s unbelivable speed. 0-60 the Turbo s is well there, but 60-200 and above... Its just unbelievably fast, he says. So fast that people will not understand what speed their driving at when the corner comes (where talking about track here...) and this could cause so serius late breaking incidents. He said it so hard to believe the speed the GT2 will be able to reach just in 3-4 seconds. The POWER in just totally mind blowing according to him.

Did Mark Webber make a joke here Smiley The old GT2RS war not much slower, just as an example...

Nope, he just described the feeling he had when driving it. But I didn’t ask about any difference in feel between the 997 and 991 version. I’m not buying a 997 so just asked how the 991 felt and he told me. Smiley The only thing we copaired was the the weather in uk and Sweden. Same crap we agreed, so might join him in Monaco. Seemed a lot nicer....Smiley