I contacted them this weekend and will be getting a response from the regional manager for NA shortly and will see where it goes.

I really don't think it's a dealer issue. I mean, I picked the car up last time and it was totally fine for the next few hundred miles of the drive home. One issue last time had to actually be fixed by McLaren themselves analyzing data they pulled because after like a week of looking at everything they could think of, the techs just couldn't figure it out. It ended up being some random sensor causing it to throw a code for something that wasn't actually happening. The flashing and then solid CEL said it had been misfiring when in fact it wasn't.

It's a very high-end dealer and every time I go in there, there are all kinds of multi-million dollars cars in there like MC12 GT3, F40,  Pagani, Koenigsegg, P1, etc. It's the main Ferrari and Aston Martin dealer for Chicago as well, so I believe they are quite competent and I've never heard anything bad about the dealer.