BjoernB:

well my low-end Mercedes run since years faultlessly indecision oil and breaks every 60k km - nothing else.

I had a broken roofmechanism in the new loaner Panamera (fabric that covers the glass) and a loose driver door-handle in the Cayenne GTS I am currently driving - so despite being a huge fan of the brand - Mercs are a million times better in my experience - and "one more thing" I am getting a new engine in the GT3.....not paying a cent but go figure...

I didn't say that low end Mercedes cars are bad...I said that many owners have wrong expectations and don't do maintenance properly because the prices at official dealerships seem to be too hight for them. Smiley

We are going to order two AMG Mercedes on Wednesday, a C63 S AMG Convertible and a GLC 63 S AMG Edition 1. I wouldn't go for these cars if I thought they aren't reliable. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)