Gauss:

It's too bad it's not very realistic. But it's a different concept than a real simulator, for a different kind of audience.

Car simulations with VR headsets must be the real thing, no more triple screen setups. 

They advertise it as the "the real driving simulator"...and kids believe it. Smiley

I got a Sony VR headset for my PS4 Pro but returned it back after two days. Why? If I can see single pixels, this is no good to me, sorry to say that. The resolution is great compared to older VR headsets but I'm afraid even Sony isn't there yet. My 65'' 4k TV looks much better for gaming than the VR headset, even if it had a certain attraction for the very first hours of usage. I really recommend to anyone wanting to get the Sony VR headset to try it first and then decide.

I guess the next generation or maybe the one after the next will be the one to buy. Smiley 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)