BjoernB:

for me it is - but I also don't have it indecision I think one can only judge living with a car so my drive is a bit biased by the experience on the autobahn with it - but comparing it with the Huracan or 488 I drove it surely wins hands down not only for the pure numbers.

Maybe you have different priorities... Smiley Or you are easily impressed by the power and power feel (I remember how I felt when I drove my 991.1 Turbo S for the first time after a longer time of abstinence from a higher performance turbo charged car). The Ferrari has a very smooth turbo boost buildup, not as brutal as the 720S. Soundwise, the Huracan will always win but apparently this is not a priority for you. 

My personal ranking (of fun, not performance only) would be:

1. Huracan Performante

2. Ferrari 488 GTB

3. Aventador SV ("old" one, new one not available yet)...this would be a car I would love to own next to a Huracan (no kidding)

4. Huracan/R8 V10 Plus

5. 675LT (one friend had one but got back problems because of the car...I don't believe a word he is saying Smiley...I loved the chassis setup and the overall driving feel)

6. 720 S (haven't driven one but people I talked to who drove it told me that it is basically a 650S with more power, a nicer interior, worse sound and better brakes).

7. 991.2 GT2 RS

8. Mercedes AMG GT R

9. Porsche 991.2 GT3 RS

10. Porsche 991.2 GT3

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)