So after 150miles of gentle driving I am more than happy with the GT3. And yes it def looks like a shark  

I was worried about 2 things. The ride and the lack of torque. I am surprised by both being far better than I imagined. And this is me coming from a 991.1 TTS Cab with 17k miles.

so happy I got the lift. Already bottomed out the car coming out of my drive without me thinking about the lift.

found myself in damp light rain this morning. Tires ok but traction control was kicking in from a stop so obviously need to take it very easy. 

Bucket seats are great. Only issue is getting in and out of them. Like getting into and out of a carbon tub car like my wife’s i8. Takes some gymnastics. 

Engine and sound are amazing. By far the best sounding car I have ever owned. The best before this was my Ferrari 355 I had about 17years a go. Def a step in power around 4.5k rpm. I have not been over 5rpm and won’t until I hit 1k miles. Will be so hard not to explore above 5k. 

Bose stereo is ok but nothing special. Good enough for when I use it and am not listening to the marvelous natural soundtrack. 

Unfortunately wont be able to put any more miles on the shark until next weekend. So sad. 

--

Tesla Model S P100D & Model X P90D & 2016 BMW i8 & 2017 Sept 991.2 GT3 ordered. 2020 Porsche Mission E on order