Whoopsy:
wtdoom:

Hello rennteam.

cant believe I missed this thread even though I discovered this car directly after the Motor Trend video . I too am a proud V12VS manual owner , I love the car more than any modern 911 as a road car . I havent tracked her yet and probably only will to do skids . I may play with the geo , not that there's anything wrong with it just that it's force of habit .

Whoopsy you old buzzard , again we go the same colours ! Persevere with the gearbox , in no time at all it will be second nature .wring it's neck a nd it's plenty fast enough and it slides like a goodun I promise you . Its a carrera gt in a tuxedo , all friendly one minute then all blood and fury the next . I am besotted , poor 911r . It's in a bubble somewhere neglected and alone . 

Sorry I can't post pictures beacause I don't have them online anywhere .

I did a detailed review on pistonheads if anyone is interested , sorry it's a bit long .

Haha well it's easy to clash colour with me, I only go with black anyway Smiley But surprise surprise we go for the same cars too Smiley

And the gearbox, yes it gets better with time, like any nice scotch. But it will never match the precision of the 911R gearbox. Having said that, I admit, my 911R has bee parked and charger-ed since June. Between the Turbo 3.6 and the Aston, I have no urge to unplug the 911R to drive.

Drop by here more often buddy!

My guess is the mystery member here that has the dogleg car that Adam mentioned is you isn't it?

Me too mate , nearly always black .

im glad you love the car , put some decent tyres on the old girl and she is rapid . I adore mine , it's right up there with the best . I actually really love the gearbox now , I snap though it .

I will come here more often it's just that it's difficult to navigate here 

I may be the mystery member but I had to get my ass kicked and hand held to come here . I had no idea this thread was going on !