M4n0t0:

I have the lift on my Gt3RS and C2S, knowing that the lower lip on the RS is the same as used on 991 Cup and cost less than 200€ how many of them can you buy with a 3k€ lift option ? (The oem part cost also in the same range... a bit more expensive, the cup one is more flexible and glossy.

It's my second front bumper on the RS, the RS front bumper is really badly designed, any impact would basicaly break it all as it's molded in one piece... i went just two wheels off in a trackday RS was lowered quite a lot and gravel went  above the lip, broke lip and a piece of the bumper with it.... 7K.. laugh

The lift will add 3cm if i'm not wrong then this will save little scratches under but never save the full bumper if the obstacle is higher than 3cm above the correct angle. 

Also why to pay weissach package and adding 7 kg more ? ( im not sure WHERE is the lift system positioned hopefully not in the rear :)

The lift system operates only on the front shocks, to raise it a few cm. 

btw, I just recognized your handle. You followed me on Instagram and I just followed back Smiley

--