No BS here :)  @Bjoern at the end it doesnt really matter, and this is my point here these speculators are creating this animosity relation between the brand and customers and this is bad; i guess Porsche know it. They cant just think that this is good money... they will pay it sooner or later. Last time i checked there was142 GT3 RS in sales on Mobile.de... 

Speculators that baught the cars will decrease the price and take their losses, good porsche client that would like to change the car after 1 or 2 years will be impacted and not buy new cars....

There will always be some dudes with more gt than you have... I'm not sure that the quantity is making the difference otherwise all cars would go to UAE or China :)

As i understood the process is the following  = Countries get quotas then local dealer get quotas then local dealers push profiles of potential buyers to Porsche that make the final decision.  Buyers need to be historical client of the PC and  are forbidden to sale the car  (flip) for one year. 

I'm very afraid that US might be different setup where Porsche would have lost the lead on the final decision but i want to believe that they will finaly will clean up this process. There's not huge demand i my region and i guess i wasnt in competition with too many buyers.

My main point was to join conversation and talk about specs and share infos i have received as Porsche make it a very interesting topic ! i was thinking someone would jump on "why did you remove the lift system" :)) it's actually a big headach for me.