noone1:

Who actually considers the Turbo S limited edition? It's a paint job and some useless busy-looking stuff glued on.

The GT2 RS is the the special, limited car. The Turbo S is just a way to part fools from their money, but hey, maybe it will somehow go up in value. Who knows. Idiots pay $600K for a manual 599, so maybe some weird gold paint and ugly wheels will make someone pay $100K premium on the Turbo S.

We can do the math.

The aerokit is 7k as a build option, but from the parts department it's also 7k plus the labour. Call it 7k for now. And that's not accounting for the exterior carbon bits. 

The carbon hood for the GT3RS is 18k, the carbon hood on the Turbo S ES is more intricate, add 5k an d let's call it 23k

The carbon roof panel also contains the same detailing as the hood, but a bit smaller, let's put that at 15k.

We are already at 45k. Don't forget, the hood and roof are custom hand paint pieces.

The wheels. a set of custom wheels from HRE runs around 15k. Add the painting and laser etching and call it a even 20k.

Now at 65k.

Now the inside. It's full leather/alcantara interior, which means all the extra little pieces that are optioned on a regular car is standard. The ES also has custom roof liner, seats have double layering as there are laser cut circular dots on them. Then there are the custom carbon trim pieces with copper wires threads. Ballpark figure for the interior upgrade say 20k.

Now we are at 85k.

The Powerkit. Normal power kit runs what, 13k? Call it that and we are at 98k.

PTS. The golden yellow is a special color, it has a lock out of I believe 5 years. Current PTS cost is 7k. 

Grand total? 105k.

This is not even accounting for the black painted callipers. I have asked about painting the callipers on my GT2RS to black, unless my last name is a Porsche or a Piech, I am not getting it no matter how much I wanna pay them.

Add the Limited edition factor and the Turbo S ES doesn't seem that expensive anymore isn't it?

--